Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
What a wonderful excuse to relax and find some time away from one’s duties. Marshall will happily attend, enjoy a night of frivolity, and hope to see friendly and familiar faces.
Announced Events / Re: Bard's Night in the Dales
« Last post by goatte on August 02, 2020, 08:02:44 PM »
I will try and bring Nevarre as an audience member.  I just need to go out and get some gold or gems to give as tokens to the performers.  May have to substitute good wine, though.
« Last post by ides on August 01, 2020, 09:11:09 PM »
I can be there in some fashion if this is happening tomorrow. If it's the 9th then I'll probably have to bail.
« Last post by Druie on July 31, 2020, 07:38:58 PM »
Where: To be determined - suggestions welcome!

Essembra's Silver Taproom has a lovely little stage and they do enjoy holding bardic events there - it's been a while since the last one so it'd get a good reception!

I'll join in the festivities with someone, yet to be determined who exactly :)
« Last post by fractal on July 31, 2020, 07:17:50 PM »
Aralynn Silvershadow will be there to regale the crowd with song and tale, from the Dalelands and beyond.
Notices have been posted throughout the Dalelands, summoning Songster's, Balladeer's, Storyteller's, and Jester's for an evening of fun frolic and feasting! All those who wish to perform and/or attend this event, please sign up, or just show up on the date in question.

What: Performances, Tales, and Ghost Stories!

When: Sunday August 9th - 2pm ET/6pm UTC

Where: Silver Taproom, Essembra (TBC)

Who: Any and All

Druie edit: added to the calendar!
News and Announcements / Update 26 Jul 2020 (v05p70)
« Last post by ides on July 26, 2020, 10:10:04 PM »
Currently live on the server! There will be a tiny nwsync download. Notable changes:

Tower Shields now provide +4 shield AC and -2 AB.

Items With Charges are once again preserved after being depleted. Healkits and single-use items are an exception. If any other items seem like they should be automatically deleted after use, please let me know.

Knight Errant's fear ability has become Daunting Shout, and all of its shouts have been made instant-cast. More details will be provided on the class' wiki page.
News and Announcements / Update 24 Jul 2020 (v05p69)
« Last post by ides on July 24, 2020, 08:47:43 PM »
Currently live on the server! There will be a ~500 MB nwsync download. Notable changes:

Ranger Adjustments
* Moved Animal Companion to level 4
* Moved Ranger Weapon Mastery Tier 2 to level 6
* Moved Ranger Weapon Mastery Tier 3 to level 11

Two-Weapon Fighting Adjustments
* Two-Weapon Fighting now gives Ambidexterity for free
* Improved Two-Weapon Fighting's requirements have changed to 6 base attack bonus & Two-Weapon Fighting. There is no dexterity requirement.

* More robes appearances!!!
Announced Events / Re: Beneath the Cold Fields
« Last post by SpectralAnubis on July 23, 2020, 06:14:02 PM »
Herris will bolster the ranks, if there's need. 5th level Paladin/1st level Cleric.
Announced Events / Re: Beneath the Cold Fields
« Last post by Shug on July 23, 2020, 01:24:19 PM »
I will bring Elaran , Druid 9th. Good for protection buffs and charming polar bears.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]