Man and Map

• 4 replies

Man and Map
« on: October 31, 2020, 09:27:26 AM »
ides suggested that I probably presented this wrong. ides was Spot on (might have been Search or Listen)! I am filling up chests with lwoish level stuff that may be a little rare or would be nice but not a priority for characters those levels. Mostly, it was for RP. If we do a dungeon together or on your own and bring/find apiece and bring it to me, RP potential.
Whats on the map? I dont know! Maybe through RP we can build a nice story and keep it going for a while. When it gets old, it gets completed. Some new players, low level alts or some character that was a neat idea but never when anywhere, excellent for picking up a little that may help. May be corrected on this; but dont feel its Monte Hall or some massive power up (although may be corrected on that). So far, got a couple of horse, some Cure Serious, some Lore potions. Usable stuff but not OP and could split up nice lighly and get rid of those Boxes of almost holding I have accumulated. If it doesnt go anywhere, I'll just announce a date and whoever can go or at least message me can get on the booty.

So put on those RP caps (or not) and lets see if this was and idea or a dud!

Good Adventuring!
Yrgael

Re: Man and Map
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 11:12:40 AM »
First Treasure complete!
First 3-5 to bring me a couple of pieces of map with a small X on one, pick a dungeon and we go looking for treasure. Any RP work on big picture appreciated. Its RP, we figure it out together.

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 08:56:55 PM »
The first minor star has been found!
Two brave adventurers brought it forth, seems to be a minor treasure.

Shug

• Covfefe#1509
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2020, 11:12:55 PM »
I am still confused about this mission you suggest.
Could you spell it out simply, for my simple mind?
Thanks!

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 01:15:42 PM »
Sorry Sug. I made up a treasure box that some brave low level adventurers found a part of map that reveals where a treasure is in a dungeon. We go do the dungeon and they get the box. Would really be great for a couple of low levels. It stuff I collected along the way and threw in a box. It also has a few things that would vendor for a little gold and somethings that are rare at those levels but not OP. Hope this answers your question

PS Someone please take this thing. Its powerfully heavy. Tired of carrying it. If I am not on Yrgael whisper me on an alt and I can jump on him to complete it.