A Meeting with the Constal [Sat June 27 @ 6pm UTC/2pm ET]

• 5 replies

Druie

• Administrator
    • Eredruie#4278
    • Cormanthor Wiki
A Meeting with the Constal [Sat June 27 @ 6pm UTC/2pm ET]
« on: June 18, 2020, 04:46:01 AM »
The mercenary Lahire - concerned about the Harran folk in Feather Falls who came to demand their people back and even built a (quickly collapsed) siege engine - wishes to go with a group to speak to the Constal of the Dragonguard (and perhaps Lord d'Edoras himself) to avoid any more escalation of the situation.

This is an OOC scheduling thread so we can get together IG with @Finnian 's Lahire and whoever else has an interest in dealing with Lord d'Edoras, and/or the Sembians, Thentians, and Harrans.

Currently scheduled for: June 27 @ 6pm UTC/2pm ET
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 05:02:31 PM by Druie »
Her skin is pale, her eyes are red,
Her leaden voice commands the dead,
To rise and stand beside their dreadful queen.
No mortal power escapes her thrall,
Her hunger will consume us all,
And even now I hear her call: Jolene

Re: A Meeting with the Constal [Scheduling]
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 05:05:15 AM »
Marshall would like to join the group going to speak with d'Edoras' constal if at all possible. He was present at the feast and has a vested interest in seeing things smoothed over for a number of reasons. (Not sure if anything else is needed at present. I'm not super familiar with forum posting!)

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 09:00:29 PM »
I would like to do it on a Saturday or a Sunday, where I have the most time for being online. What would you say about either Saturday the 27th or Sunday the 28th?

Shug

• Covfefe#1509
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 02:08:36 AM »
Farnsworth Nettlebottom may help in this endeavor. Using his connections (he has to make) with Alchemists Guild in Essembra, to help open the doors to the D'Adores Keep and gain an audience (Premise is he has a spell, that can detect the truth of those held captive).

ides

• Lead Builder
  • Builder
    • ides#4781
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2020, 11:00:37 PM »
Hey all, I should have time to handle this next weekend. Let's plan on June 27 @ 6pm UTC/2pm ET; if anyone has conflicts please let me know (sooner is better!) and we can flex to a different time or the 28th.

Keep an eye on this thread, as it's where I've been posting the latest related rumors and news:

https://cormanthor.com/forum/index.php?topic=2815
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night

Shug

• Covfefe#1509
Re: A Meeting with the Constal [Sat June 27 @ 6pm UTC/2pm ET]
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 02:06:58 PM »
I am now unsure if I can participate in this adventure, as Work has called me back. (lock down over). I will know more about my schedule  later in week. Thanks! (Farnsworth Nettlebottom).