To Catch A Cultist: The Merchant [Sun 21 Jun, 6pm UTC/2pm ET]

• 3 replies

Druie

• Administrator
    • Eredruie#4278
    • Cormanthor Wiki
Adventurers are tracking down the Cult of the Dragon (responsible for stealing a dragon skeleton and kidnapping a local bardess) and they have some leads thanks to a deal with some Red Wizards.

A group of adventurers recently met up to discuss how to move forward and agreed that they should assemble teams to deal with each of the three names on their list.

This is a bit of an OOC scheduling thread for the party who want to deal with the merchant on the list. I highly encourage people to band up in parties with similar timezone/play availability as this will help us schedule things DMside.

As these events will ideally be happening very close together in time but in different Dales, you should pick one to place your character involved in.

This is looking like Sun 21. Time 6pm UTC/2pm ET
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:59:14 PM by Druie »
"Just like old times. Well, except for the torture and all."

p122

• pyr122#1609
Re: To Catch A Cultist: The Merchant [Sun 21 Jun, 6pm UTC/2pm ET]
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 08:56:26 PM »
I should be available on Sunday and at that time. Think Amy can best help with the Merchant snatching anyway.

Shug

• Covfefe#1509
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 02:01:48 AM »
I am available this time Sunday. I will bring Elaran the Druid.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 11:26:44 PM by Shug »

ides

• Lead Builder
  • Builder
    • ides#4781
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 07:30:33 PM »
Hi friends, I'm going to be helping out and handling this one. My understanding is that Amy is more-or-less leading this effort, so please contact @p122 or I if you have a character you'd like to be involved.

Sun 21 @ 6pm UTC/2pm ET will work for me, so consider that our date in stone.
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night