A Wildmoot [Open - Sat 23 May, 2pm ET / 6pm UTC]

• 5 replies

Druie

• Administrator
    • Eredruie#4278
    • Cormanthor Wiki
A Wildmoot [Open - Sat 23 May, 2pm ET / 6pm UTC]
« on: May 15, 2020, 06:18:13 PM »
The seasons turn and change, and like the leaves of the great old trees of the Cormanthor, new faces appear in the forest. From her vantage in the trees, clothed in feathers, the Grand Druid observed the comings and goings of human and elf and others alike. Some ran the trails joyfully in the company of semi-wild animals they called friend, others crept through the shadows as if stalking unseen prey, and still others trod the paved ways to teach a love of wild and growing things. Each had their place in the balance of things, the druidess knew, and she made a mental note to call the few left of her Circle together to welcome these others into the fold.

Who: Druids, clerics of nature gods, rangers, and barbarians who follow a nature deity creed are welcome, whatever their level.

What: A gathering to introduce, share information, and perhaps attend to troubles of the forest.

Where: The Elder Grove (on the day others will be able to show you the way if you don't know the route already)

When: 2pm ET / 6pm UTC. Looking at running this on either Friday 22, Saturday 23 or Sunday 24 of May - What works best for the majority? Please let me know :) Saturday 23 May!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 09:49:54 PM by Druie »
Her skin is pale, her eyes are red,
Her leaden voice commands the dead,
To rise and stand beside their dreadful queen.
No mortal power escapes her thrall,
Her hunger will consume us all,
And even now I hear her call: Jolene

Re: A Wildmoot [Open - Scheduling]
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 08:30:47 PM »
{{ OOC comment -- I work on Fridays at that time.  Saturday at 2 pm ET or later also works for me (I work half days), but I tagged Sunday as the top pick for me. }}
Now playing: Ahnvae

Alexb83

• The notorious B.I.G.gles
    • CMDR Alex
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 09:21:17 AM »
Saturday for me please!
"Jamais on ne fait le mal si pleinement et si gaiement que quand on le fait par conscience."

"Her lips were red, her looks were free, Her locks were yellow as gold: Her skin was white as leprosy, The Night-mare Life-in-Death was she, who thicks man's blood with cold."

p122

• pyr122#1609
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 07:07:00 PM »
Sadly I am likely to be all booked up that weekend from Thurs to sun. I hope you all have a great moot anyway ;) Amy probably is not all too essential to be there anyway.

Loman

• Loman#1137
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 03:46:21 PM »
I voted for saturday, because this way it doesn't interfere with my sunday roast!
But just think how cute he will look with a little saddle and stirrups.

Druie

• Administrator
    • Eredruie#4278
    • Cormanthor Wiki
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 03:52:05 PM »
Ok, looks like Saturday is looking the best. I will get this scheduled in the calendar!
Her skin is pale, her eyes are red,
Her leaden voice commands the dead,
To rise and stand beside their dreadful queen.
No mortal power escapes her thrall,
Her hunger will consume us all,
And even now I hear her call: Jolene