An Evening Of Painting & Drinks in Essembra

• 6 replies

An Evening Of Painting & Drinks in Essembra
« on: August 06, 2018, 09:20:43 PM »
Various posters have been posted throughout Essembra advertising for a unique opportunity. The handwriting is written in a carefully drawn scroll work with a few flowers painted at each corner of the poster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you looking for a brief respite from your hectic life of adventure?
Do you need something to distract you from the disconcerting news of late?
Or perhaps you would simply just like to pick up a new talent?

Come join us for an evening of painting and drinks! No previous experienced needed,
all skill levels are welcome! We will be painting together out in the open field known
as the Battle Court near the Lonely Mermaid.

All supplies will be provided, we just ask for a 10 gold fee to cover our costs.

Drinks will be available for purchase as well.

Any further questions, seek out Shael Arumell.

*The time and date are posted at the bottom*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((OOC: This came about through some roleplay and i thought it'd be amusing to post about it. I don't really have a good set time or date for this but was curious if anyone would actually want to turn up for this and if so what times and days would be best. :P If not, then my character at least tried and would annoy people about it with posters and whatnot. ;) also, i hope it was okay to post in this section of the forums!))

Druie edit: changed the title so it's more visible :)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 04:01:22 PM by Druie »

Druie

• Administrator
    • Eredruie#4278
    • Cormanthor Wiki
Re: ~Posters recently seen in Essembra~
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 08:49:31 AM »
Eloen would be interested in attending this! My availability is British evenings & pretty free on weekends unless I'm running an event :)

We (the DM team) can also help you out by spawning some easels and such when we know your date/time :)

ps. this is absolutely the right board to post this stuff! <3
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:51:39 AM by Druie »
"Just like old times. Well, except for the torture and all."

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 02:04:38 PM »
This sounds cute. Either Saelihn or Araunya would be interested but I'm mostly available after 6PM Eastern time on weekdays. Weekends are pretty open if I know enough in advance.

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 11:57:52 PM »
Coralyn would like to do a little rp
He is available all late nights BRT(GMT-3)

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 12:40:23 AM »
((OOC: I was thinking of doing this on a Saturday around 5pm central time zone which i believe would be around 11pm UK time? I wanted to try to do it this Saturday (aka tomorrow) but didn't get a chance to post here till now. Would this be too soon of a notice for people? Any preference on this Sat. or next?  Thanks! :D ))

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 04:41:42 AM »
((OOC: Okay new update! tentatively planning this for this Saturday August 18th at 5pm central time zone. Please let me know if this is too late/early or conflicts with anything else happening or if a different day might work better. Thank you! <3))

Loman

• Dungeon Master
    • Loman#1137
Re: An Evening Of Painting & Drinks in Essembra
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 09:41:48 AM »
((If you need a model, I know a certain boastful and cocksure warrior with the moniker 'Shirtless Ron' that would be all too happy to pose and flex for you.))
But just think how cute he will look with a little saddle and stirrups.