When the Frail of Heart join the Fray

• 5 replies

When the Frail of Heart join the Fray
« on: July 10, 2018, 09:52:37 AM »
As some had begun to suspect, Swordcaptain Whiteshield is seeking able-bodied adventurers for hire and although he hasn't revealed for what purpose it is clear that he has become keenly interested in capturing that murderous archer that has been terrorizing Battledale these past months. With an already sizeable bounty on the archer's head, this is sure to be of interest to any adventurer in the business of disregarding immense risks and acquiring currency.

Currently no set date or time on when the event takes place but I aim to do it this week, before the weekend. If your characters are interested in joining this manhunt then sign up and let me know what's a good time for you, and we'll figure something out together. There are six slots available on this quest and no level limit.

"You are wonderful." "Thank you; I've worked hard to become so." "I admit it, you are better than I am." "Then why are you smiling?" "Because I know something you don't know." "And what is that?" "I... am not left-handed."

Embra

Re: When the Frail of Heart join the Fray
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 11:03:07 AM »
Hedia would be very interested.

I am USA east coast.

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 11:19:15 AM »
Signing up as Idabelle of the Lord's Men.  I know Jonas/Forte would Wanna go too.

USA East coast time for me. On Weekdays I can do after 5PM to like 10PM.
British time for him, and he would be 6PM - 11:30 British time on weekdays.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 03:21:29 PM by GratuitousViolins »

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 02:48:55 PM »
Lorik would be interested..this week Today to Thursday.. I am Central time USA.. 7:30 till like 4am normally is good.

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 10:13:56 AM »
Offering Siomir up, NZST which is UTC +12. Can manage most times with prior notice

p122

• pyr122#1609
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 03:22:13 PM »
Juli would be up for it, of course. UTC+2. I can prolly stay up a tad later today (Wed) and Friday to faciliate the US guys. The weekend is spotty at best. Perhaps Sunday evening.