[Player Event] Demon in the Depths [ATN: DM Ides]

• 9 replies

[Player Event] Demon in the Depths [ATN: DM Ides]
« on: June 10, 2018, 10:32:27 PM »
This is a general coordination thread for the group who wishes to examine the demon hidden in the depths as well as it's possible connection with the Abandoned Farm & Other nearby farmsteads Any RP threads should be moved to Meanwhile... as this should be primarily used to coordinate times for the 'main event'.

I'm tagging ides here as 'optional' , but DM correspondence would be nice especially in the research phase.

1. Idabelle/ GV
2. Mhurren/ Holo Hero
3. Jonas / ForteThieves
4. Mahaeliel / Xeneize
5. Amyvain / pyr122
6. Naivara / Draconic_Heart

=====

I am mostly available EDT Weekday Evenings + from 5:15 PM on.
Weekend Availability: This weekend there's about an 80% chance I won't be on at all (Amusement Parks hooo!) but if I'm not around on Saturday then I Will be able to do Euro times on Monday as I'll be off work, weekend after (23-24) I'll be available early EDT morning on Saturday only, and all day Sunday.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 12:50:38 AM by GratuitousViolins »

Re: [Player Event] Demon in the Depths [ATN: DM Ides]
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 10:45:54 PM »
I'm totally interested. My schedule this week is good for RP. I'm off tomorrow (Monday), and then I'm off Friday all day and Sunday all day. Saturday I work a mid shift so it's 11am to 4pm EST. Anyway, when you find a time I will do my best to swing it, even if I need to wake up early or something :)

p122

• pyr122#1609
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 09:11:22 AM »
I got tomorrow off, so I can probably accomodate even a later schedule today (Monday). Otherwise it is usually lights out for me at 2 am my time the latest.

I could similarily stay up longer on Friday.

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 11:22:39 AM »
I think we're going to target Friday as soon as I get home (around 5:30EDT, 10:30 UK 11:30 Euro) for the best chance at getting everyone in.

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 11:25:04 AM »
Weekdays anytime after 3 pm EST.
Weekends usually anytime. Though sundays 12 am is my limit.

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 04:37:39 PM »
I work shifts and don't normally get home till about 1AM UTC/GMT, I have this Saturday off or afternoons (10PM GMT/UTC) on Wednesday/Thursday.

ides

• Lead Builder
  • Builder
    • ides#4781
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 05:55:23 PM »
mfw my name's on the thread and I'm the optional one.

I'm not likely to commit unless it's on a weekend. Recommend not overlapping with https://cormanthor.com/forum/index.php/topic,2371.0.html.
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night

Life of the DM, my dear ides, life of the DM.

If we do it on a Saturday it's likely going to have to be 2 weeks off as my weekend is booked this weekend and my Saturday is booked the next.  Not that I'm against waiting.

(With that said, we have a few ideas for making this interesting and ongoing running it sans DM so don't worry if Friday is bad for you ;) Note to all: The end game of this isn't to 'slay the demon permanently' or 'change the dungeon layout' from an OOC standpoint its more of a teaching experience of getting to research a demon, find its weakness and exploit it and then learn for when/if further issues make themselves known. If more does come of it , awesome)

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 03:52:30 PM »
Life has become incredibly busy for me this upcoming week and a half so I am afraid I may have to withdraw from this quest. If it is hosted in two weeks I will attend but I have a lot on my plate and not much time for NWN sadly at the moment. :(

p122

• pyr122#1609
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2018, 06:35:59 PM »
I was having trouble hunting down the people I need to hunt down for this IG anyway, so I do not mind pushing it 2 weeks, though we'd have to revisit which weekdays are "good" for the past 2 am timeslots for me closer to it.