Churning Up The Chapel ((OOC Placeholder - Attn: DM Turbo Killer))

• 9 replies

Loman

• Dungeon Master
    • Loman#1137
Hi guys, so I thought I would put this up so we can organise when Lerin leads you all to your deaths take you all on a fun-filled romp through Mistledale with just a teeny tiny hint of ghostbusting in mind.

As Ides has kindly offered to run this for us, I think it's probably best that we aim for a weekend so that the time difference doesn't become too much of a factor for everyone.

So our options as it stands are: Sat 19th/Sun 20th/Sat 26th/(possibly) Mon 28th. Note that Druie's got something on on the 27th so we don't want to interfere with that.

Our current group stands at:

Lerin - @BlackWidow
Ida - @GratuitousViolins
Jonas - @ForteThieves
Juliana - @p122
Lenara - @CaylebKaeless 

Please take a look at the dates above and let me and Turbo Killer know what's going to work best for you. For myself, I can do any weekend with enough notice, my preference would probably be 19th/20th so that we don't interfere with Druie's event in any way.

Let's get planning!
BW

sneaky Druie edit: tagged people :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 10:49:13 AM by Druie »
But just think how cute he will look with a little saddle and stirrups.

Re: Churning Up The Chapel ((OOC Placeholder - Attn: DM Turbo Killer))
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 01:47:04 PM »
I vote for either the 19th or 20th; I just need to know early enough in advance which so I can plan my weekend errands for the other day. For now, early morning Saturdays are going to be best for me, because there's 0 chance of me getting dragged along somewhere. I don't have anything crazy planned for the rest of May except Deadpool, which would probably be on a weekday anyway.

The 26th-28th is doableish but I have absolutely no guarantee of the integrity of my roleplay, as I'll have just gotten my wisdom tooth removed the Friday before, and don't wanna be either drugged up or just too in pain to pay attention. That's kind of a play it by ear situation.
By Monday, I'd probably be fine so long as I don't have to type with my face.

Note: the 28th is a holiday for British and Americans, it's just euro I'm not sure about.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 02:32:38 PM by GratuitousViolins »

ides

• Lead Builder
  • Builder
    • ides#4781
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 03:15:31 PM »
Scratch the 19th, I have plans that day. Rest should be fine. Note that Mon 28th would be euro-friendly times since it's a holiday here in freedomland.

I'll pick & announce a date as soon as we hear from everyone involved.
"Every hour wounds. The last one kills."

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 02:30:40 PM »
I can do whatever day's convenient for everyone else to be honest, so long as it's a weekend.

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 03:17:25 PM »
Neither day works for me, but don't really mind me. RL is extremely busy, so go ahead and do it without me.

Loman

• Dungeon Master
    • Loman#1137
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 08:01:19 PM »
Are you sure, @CaylebKaeless ? I don't mind waiting for a little bit if the others don't. The more the merrier as far as I am concerned. What kinda timescale do you think you're looking at before you get a weekend free?

p122

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 09:43:10 AM »
Timewise I can do the 20th (assuming start time past say 7 pm my time) and one of the days the following week if I know the day until friday.

It is however not very likely with the information they have currently that Juli would actually be actively helping Lerin :(
So it might actually needlessly complicate things if you guys try to schedule around me.

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 07:05:51 PM »
Weekends are actually worse than weekdays, and on weekdays I'm looking at an hour of playtime, tops.

Loman

• Dungeon Master
    • Loman#1137
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 05:05:42 PM »
After a bit of RP around this last night, I believe @OctopusRush is now interested (in-game: Chronorider) on Milavela (did I get that right?)

ides

• Lead Builder
  • Builder
    • ides#4781
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 07:30:03 PM »
FYI, postponing this until Lerin (and I) have done more prep work to where we're ready to make this happen. I'll update this thread to search for a date when I think we're actually ready to go.
"Every hour wounds. The last one kills."