Missing Merchandise

• 9 replies

Missing Merchandise
« on: April 19, 2018, 01:18:01 AM »
Ermyc Norwood, representing a few fellow Essembran merchants, has advertised adventurers for hire to assist in the recovery of goods that failed to arrive in Essembra, no doubt attributed to the recent troubles on the roads. Those who are interested in lending assistance are instructed to speak with Norwood as soon as possible. The notice mentions promise of monetary compensation for assistance rendered, provided the missing goods are returned intact.

OOC: This is scheduled to take place next Saturday on the 21st of April Sunday on the 22nd of April at 7pm GMT, though the starting hour can be changed if it better suits people. Sign up by posting below your character and class levels (no level limit or number of people).
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 04:18:54 PM by Druie »
"You are wonderful." "Thank you; I've worked hard to become so." "I admit it, you are better than I am." "Then why are you smiling?" "Because I know something you don't know." "And what is that?" "I... am not left-handed."

Re: Missing Merchandise
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 02:12:21 AM »
Are people more up for a friday or sunday event, and maybe a completely different time frame? Let me know.
"You are wonderful." "Thank you; I've worked hard to become so." "I admit it, you are better than I am." "Then why are you smiling?" "Because I know something you don't know." "And what is that?" "I... am not left-handed."

ides

• Lead Builder
  • Builder
    • ides#4781
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 02:59:58 AM »
The esteemed Dahlia Bleth is atingle at the idea of assisting her fellow, less capable entrepreneurs in recovering from their poor choice in consignee. The good Mr. Nowood will undoubtedly be hearing from her soon.

(( Saturday & Sunday both work fine for me given some advance notice. ))
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 05:47:32 AM »
The green and black clad servant of the Fey Jester is curious as well.  Kalesien would inquire with Norwood about the particulars.   

(( Rogue/Cleric 6
(( Fairly flexible on times this weekend

Druie

• Administrator
    • Eredruie#4278
    • Cormanthor Wiki
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 06:03:12 AM »
Senior Apothecary Melsany Trinder will be along to oversee the return of the goods.

((Cleric 4. Iím flexible all weekend))
Her skin is pale, her eyes are red,
Her leaden voice commands the dead,
To rise and stand beside their dreadful queen.
No mortal power escapes her thrall,
Her hunger will consume us all,
And even now I hear her call: Jolene

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 02:09:26 PM »
Idabelle of Harrowdale (Wiz 3/Druid 3) will be joining, more out of curiosity as to the state of the road, and to the coalition of Essembran merchants.

But I'm only available Sunday.
Sunday I can be available literally any time (Including super early in the AM to suit the Euros who have to slep for work :) )

« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 07:59:36 PM by GratuitousViolins »

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 06:15:39 PM »
Sounds like Sunday is more suitable for everyone then so we'll move the event to then. Same time since everyone seems flexible.

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 07:13:18 PM »
Sunday would definitely be more suitable for me if so. I'll be on Jonas Verlon (6 bard).

Druie

• Administrator
    • Eredruie#4278
    • Cormanthor Wiki
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2018, 04:20:24 PM »
Oh, just spotted this is listed as 7pm GMT start so 8pm in Britishlandia.

Not sure how long you envisage this going on for, but if it runs later than 11pm BST (GMT+1) I will have to leave early.
Her skin is pale, her eyes are red,
Her leaden voice commands the dead,
To rise and stand beside their dreadful queen.
No mortal power escapes her thrall,
Her hunger will consume us all,
And even now I hear her call: Jolene

p122

• pyr122#1609
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2018, 04:26:57 PM »
And I just got told there is no number limit :P That's what I get for only speed reading stuff <.<

In that case, I think I'd drop by with Juli (Cleric/Fighter 6)