A long overdue meeting

• 6 replies

A long overdue meeting
« on: August 22, 2011, 02:21:45 AM »
Izaidyn prepares a considerable ammount of sending blessings in her room as she readies herself to retire for the day, hoping that each reaches its target. The content of each one being a warning for an impending meeting to specific people.

OOC: This is just so it's easier. Baranya, Ly'drin, Nineve, Vander, Avelyn, Dram, Nica, Nevren are the ones I'm looking for a propper time to meet with you ICly this coming week. Just post your time of playing for next week and we can work on something. I suggest something from around 11 pm BST\1 am BST timeline, wednesday or thursday maybe. Should be enough for most of you, but I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:06:49 PM by GunpowderHater »

Re: A long overdue meeting
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 05:19:31 AM »
Those days are fine for me, I just tend to be busy during the weekend.

Ground Man

• Dangerous Zombie
  • PERFECT CONCLUSION - LEARNING FIVE
    • GroundMan#0003
    • Tweeter
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 08:09:49 AM »
Any day that isn't Friday from noon to five EDT for me will be fine.
SINGURISE! HAKAI. HAMETSU. ZETSUBOU. METSUBOU SEYO. CONCLUSION ONE.

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 09:51:48 AM »
I'll probably be around
[Insert wise sentence here... wait, this was a wise sentence... AND THIS TOO! DOH!]

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 06:11:31 PM »
Should be able to make it.  ;D
"You must never give into despair, allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of Inner Strength."

Pinball Will

• You will not live to regret that.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 08:21:20 PM »
Will be able to do Wednesday if it doesn't happen before.
Will - you either have it or you don't.

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 02:15:11 PM »
Just to inform I've severe thunderstorms scheduled all through today (Wednesday), it may hinder my ability to show with Nev.  :(  No power outs please!   >:(
"You must never give into despair, allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of Inner Strength."